5 pictures of Legend Fitness 3101 Incline Utility Bench Dimensions And Angles ( Best Angle For Incline Bench #1)
Inclinein•cline (v. in klīn′;n. in′klīn, in klīn′),USA pronunciation v., -clined, -clin•ing, n.
- to deviate from the vertical or horizontal;
- to have a mental tendency, preference, etc.;
be disposed: We incline to rest and relaxation these days.
- to tend, in a physical sense;
approximate: The flowers incline toward blue.
- to tend in character or in course of action: a political philosophy that inclines toward the conservative.
- to lean;
- to dispose (a person) in mind, habit, etc. (usually fol. by to): His attitude did not incline me to help him.
- to bow, nod, or bend (the head, body, etc.): He inclined his head in greeting.
- to cause to lean or bend in a particular direction.
- incline one's ear, to listen, esp. willingly or favorably: to incline one's ear to another's plea.
- an inclined surface;
- Also called inclined plane, in′cline plane′. a cable railroad, the gradient of which is approximately 45°.
- any railroad or portion of a railroad, the gradient of which is too steep for ordinary locomotive adhesion alone to be effective.
- an angled shaft following a dipping vein.
- an inclined haulageway.
Utilityu•til•i•ty (yo̅o̅ til′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj.
- the state or quality of being useful;
usefulness: This chemical has no utility as an agricultural fertilizer.
- something useful;
a useful thing.
- a public service, as a telephone or electric-light system, a streetcar or railroad line, or the like. Cf. public utility (def. 1).
- Often, utilities. a useful or advantageous factor or feature: the relative utilities of a religious or a secular education.
- [Econ.]the capacity of a commodity or a service to satisfy some human want.
- the principle and end of utilitarian ethics;
well-being or happiness;
that which is conducive to the happiness and well-being of the greatest number.
- See utility program.
- utilities, stocks or bonds of public utilities.
- a grade of beef immediately below commercial.
- (of domestic animals) raised or kept as a potentially profitable product rather than for show or as pets: utility breeds; utility livestock.
- having or made for a number of useful or practical purposes rather than a single, specialized one: a utility knife.
- designed chiefly for use or service rather than beauty, high quality, or the like: a utility vehicle; utility furniture.
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Dimensionsdi•men•sion (di men′shən, dī-),USA pronunciation n.
- a property of space;
extension in a given direction: A straight line has one dimension, a parallelogram has two dimensions, and a parallelepiped has three dimensions.
- the generalization of this property to spaces with curvilinear extension, as the surface of a sphere.
- the generalization of this property to vector spaces and to Hilbert space.
- the generalization of this property to fractals, which can have dimensions that are noninteger real numbers.
- extension in time: Space-time has three dimensions of space and one of time.
- Usually, dimensions.
- measurement in length, width, and thickness.
importance: the dimensions of a problem.
- unit (def. 6).
size: Matter has dimension.
- a magnitude that, independently or in conjunction with other such magnitudes, serves to define the location of an element within a given set, as of a point on a line, an object in a space, or an event in space-time.
- the number of elements in a finite basis of a given vector space.
- any of a set of basic kinds of quantity, as mass, length, and time, in terms of which all other kinds of quantity can be expressed;
usually denoted by capital letters, with appropriate exponents, placed in brackets: The dimensions of velocity are[LT-1]. Cf. dimensional analysis.
- dimensions, the measurements of a woman's bust, waist, and hips, in that order: The chorus girl's dimensions were 38-24-36.
- See dimension lumber.
- to shape or fashion to the desired dimensions: Dimension the shelves so that they fit securely into the cabinet.
- to indicate the dimensions of an item, area, etc., on (a sketch or drawing).
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Anglesan•gle1 (ang′gəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -gled, -gling.
- the space within two lines or three or more planes diverging from a common point, or within two planes diverging from a common line.
- the figure so formed.
- the amount of rotation needed to bring one line or plane into coincidence with another, generally measured in radians or in degrees, minutes, and seconds, as in 12° 10prime;
30ʺ, which is read as 12 degrees, 10 minutes, and 30 seconds.
- an angular projection;
a projecting corner: the angles of a building.
- a viewpoint;
standpoint: He looked at the problem only from his own angle.
- slant (def. 11).
- the point of view from which copy is written, esp. when the copy is intended to interest a particular audience: The financial editor added a supplementary article from the investor's angle.
- one aspect of an event, problem, subject, etc.: The accountant emphasized the tax angle of the leasing arrangement.
- [Motion Pictures, Photog.]See angle shot.
- [Informal.]a secret motive: She's been too friendly lately—what's her angle?
- any of the four interceptions of the equatorial circle by the two basic axes, the horizon and the meridian: commonly identified by the compass directions.
- See angle iron (def. 2).
- [Slang.]play the angles, to use every available means to reach one's goal: A second-rate talent can survive only by playing all the angles.
- to move or bend in an angle.
- to set, fix, direct, or adjust at an angle: to angle a spotlight.
- to write or edit in such a way as to appeal to a particular audience;
slant: She angled her column toward teenagers.
- to turn sharply in a different direction: The road angles to the right.
- to move or go in angles or at an angle: The trout angled downstream.
Howdy peoples, this blog post is about Legend Fitness 3101 Incline Utility Bench Dimensions And Angles ( Best Angle For Incline Bench #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 539 x 549. It's file size is just 34 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Best Angle For Incline Bench.
This stand comes with natural or metallic coloring for example grey, bright or black. Chairs are utilized not too much and too simple with all the variety of 3 chairs. This desk is just employed for eating and communicating as the measurement isn't too-large. Components used glass or ie steel.
Tabletops also bigger such that it can be used to put fruits products for example spoons, dishes, etc. Seats used to be slim with a round or square legs are slender and tiny so as to steer clear of the effect of tightness while in the home.
The Legend Fitness 3101 Incline Utility Bench Dimensions And Angles ( Best Angle For Incline Bench #1) suitable for natural form of kitchen house. This natural desk features a square shape that's heavier than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) to be able to produce a more natural perception. This stand mixes natural hues like white and brown.