Elementsel•e•ment (el′ə mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a component or constituent of a whole or one of the parts into which a whole may be resolved by analysis: Bricks and mortar are elements of every masonry wall.
- one of a class of substances that cannot be separated into simpler substances by chemical means. See also chart under periodic table.
- a natural habitat, sphere of activity, environment, etc.: to be in one's element; Water is the element of fish.
- atmospheric agencies or forces;
weather: a ruddy complexion from exposure to the elements.
- the rudimentary principles of an art, science, etc.: the elements of grammar.
- the bread and wine of the Eucharistic service.
- any group of people singled out within a larger group by identifiable behavior patterns, common interests, ethnic similarities, etc.: He worried that the protest rally would attract the radical element.
- one of the substances, usually earth, water, air, and fire, formerly regarded as constituting the material universe.
- an infinitesimal part of a given quantity, similar in nature to it.
- an entity that satisfies all the conditions of belonging to a given set.
- [Geom.]one of the points, lines, planes, or other geometrical forms, of which a figure is composed.
- [Astron.]any of the data required to define the precise nature of an orbit and to determine the position of a planet in the orbit at any given time.
- an electric device with terminals for connection to other electrical devices.
- one of the electrodes in a vacuum tube.
- any of the four triplicity groupings of signs: fire, earth, air, or water.
- any of the lenses or other components constituting an optical system.
- any word, part of a word, or group of words that recurs in various contexts in a language with relatively constant meaning.
Mediame•di•a1 (mē′dē ə),USA pronunciation n.
- a pl. of medium.
- (usually used with a pl. v.) the means of communication, as radio and television, newspapers, and magazines, that reach or influence people widely: The media are covering the speech tonight.
- pertaining to or concerned with such means: a job in media research.
Media, like data, is the plural form of a word borrowed directly from Latin. The singular, medium, early developed the meaning "an intervening agency, means, or instrument'' and was first applied to newspapers two centuries ago. In the 1920s media began to appear as a singular collective noun, sometimes with the plural medias. This singular use is now common in the fields of mass communication and advertising, but it is not frequently found outside them: The media is(or are) not antibusiness.
me•di•a2 (mē′dē ə),USA pronunciation n., pl. -di•ae
(-dē ē′).USA pronunciation
- Gk. Gram. a voiced plosive, as β, δ, γ.
- the middle layer of an artery or lymphatic vessel.
- [Entomol.]a longitudinal vein in the middle portion of the wing of an insect.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Howdy , this attachment is about Elements 8779-ME Media Cabinet ( Bdi Media Cabinet #2). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1104 x 1104. This post's file size is just 94 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You also too see more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Bdi Media Cabinet.
Are you having problems identifying which lights is likely to be picked for just, or your Elements 8779-ME Media Cabinet ( Bdi Media Cabinet #2) the top illumination design for you? Because we are going to offer you four remarkable tips on just how to select the ideal light for your room well, nowadays is your blessed time! Bedside lights are a necessity in nearly every bedroom.
The thing that is main is always to choose the option that best suits your requirements whether appearance or their area is linked. It's important why the precise light is set not there and below to determine.
Nonetheless, sometimes it is insufficient, so you must look into it to consider just how many obviously illuminated spots you need to have inside your room. You opt for perhaps or just a little wall sconce a lamp as your bedroom light and can go together with diverse ways.