CheyenneChey•enne (shī en′, -an′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ennes, (esp. collectively) -enne for 1.
- a member of a North American Indian people of the western plains, formerly in central Minnesota and North and South Dakota, and now divided between Montana and Oklahoma.
- an Algonquian language, the language of the Cheyenne Indians.
- a city in and the capital of Wyoming, in the S part. 47,283.
Downdown1 (doun),USA pronunciation adv.
- from higher to lower;
in descending direction or order;
toward, into, or in a lower position: to come down the ladder.
- on or to the ground, floor, or bottom: He fell down.
- to or in a sitting or lying position.
- to or in a position, area, or district considered lower, esp. from a geographical or cartographic standpoint, as to the south, a business district, etc.: We drove from San Francisco down to Los Angeles.
- to or at a lower value or rate.
- to a lesser pitch or volume: Turn down the radio.
- in or to a calmer, less active, or less prominent state: The wind died down.
- from an earlier to a later time: from the 17th century down to the present.
- from a greater to a lesser strength, amount, etc.: to water down liquor.
- in an attitude of earnest application: to get down to work.
- on paper or in a book: Write down the address.
- in cash at the time of purchase;
at once: We paid $50 down and $20 a month.
- to the point of defeat, submission, inactivity, etc.: They shouted down the opposition.
- in or into a fixed or supine position: They tied down the struggling animal.
- to the source or actual position: The dogs tracked down the bear.
- into a condition of ill health: He's come down with a cold.
- in or into a lower status or condition: kept down by lack of education.
- toward the lee side, so as to turn a vessel to windward: Put the helm down!
- on toast (as used in ordering a sandwich at a lunch counter or restaurant): Give me a tuna down.
- down with!
- away with! cease!: Down with tyranny!
- on or toward the ground or into a lower position: Down with your rifles!
- in a descending or more remote direction or place on, over, or along: They ran off down the street.
going or directed downward: the down escalator.
- being at a low position or on the ground, floor, or bottom.
- toward the south, a business district, etc.
- associated with or serving traffic, transportation, or the like, directed toward the south, a business district, etc.: the down platform.
dejected: You seem very down today.
- ailing, esp., sick and bedridden: He's been down with a bad cold.
- being the portion of the full price, as of an article bought on the installment plan, that is paid at the time of purchase or delivery: a payment of $200 down.
- [Football.](of the ball) not in play.
- behind an opponent or opponents in points, games, etc.: The team won the pennant despite having been down three games in the final week of play.
- losing or having lost the amount indicated, esp. at gambling: After an hour at poker, he was down $10.
- having placed one's bet: Are you down for the fourth race?
- finished, done, considered, or taken care of: five down and one to go.
- out of order: The computer has been down all day.
- down and out, down-and-out.
- down cold or pat, mastered or learned perfectly: Another hour of studying and I'll have the math lesson down cold.
- down in the mouth, discouraged;
- down on, [Informal.]hostile or averse to: Why are you so down on sports?
- a downward movement;
- a turn for the worse;
reverse: The business cycle experienced a sudden down.
- one of a series of four plays during which a team must advance the ball at least 10 yd. (9 m) to keep possession of it.
- the declaring of the ball as down or out of play, or the play immediately preceding this.
- an order of toast at a lunch counter or restaurant.
- downer (defs. 1a, b).
- to put, knock, or throw down;
subdue: He downed his opponent in the third round.
- to drink down, esp. quickly or in one gulp: to down a tankard of ale.
- to defeat in a game or contest: The Mets downed the Dodgers in today's game.
- to cause to fall from a height, esp. by shooting: Antiaircraft guns downed ten bombers.
- to go down;
- (used as a command to a dog to stop attacking, to stop jumping on someone, to get off a couch or chair, etc.): Down, Rover!
- (used as a command or warning to duck, take cover, or the like): Down! They're starting to shoot!
Hi folks, this picture is about Cheyenne 2 Doors Down (lovely 2 Doors Down Cheyenne #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 342 x 608. This image's file size is just 33 KB. If You ought to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at here: 2 Doors Down Cheyenne.
One of many most common concerns we request is just how do I paint my bathtub counter? The baths are additionally the focus of the bathroom and have advantages over time. By repainting or remodeling your Cheyenne 2 Doors Down (lovely 2 Doors Down Cheyenne #4), you can carry existence to the outdated bathroom, repaint the bathtub vanity with general ease and requires only some days of function and develop a wonderful weekend project.
Use a top quality primer to let the Cheyenne 2 Doors Down (lovely 2 Doors Down Cheyenne #4) t's exterior area and the local equipment store consult with to obtain the proper primer for your particular undertaking. Let the primer dried before attempting to paint your bathroom vanity. Record from all attributes around your bathroom vanity not to get paint on your walls or surfaces.
We must prepare toilet showcase to do this you need sandpaper screwdriver and mild detergent. Using your screwdriver, remove the knobs and remove all the compartments from your existing drawer. Next grab your sandpaper and a little sand all finished from your makeup case. Make sure the sand both attributes of the restroom door. After you have accomplished sanding the doorway, somewhat rinse the complete toilet with mild soap.