Carcar1 (kär),USA pronunciation n.
- an automobile.
- a vehicle running on rails, as a streetcar or railroad car.
- the part of an elevator, balloon, modern airship, etc., that carries the passengers, freight, etc.
- any wheeled vehicle, as a farm cart or wagon.
- [Literary.]a chariot, as of war or triumph.
Interiorin•te•ri•or (in tēr′ē ər),USA pronunciation adj.
- being within; inside of anything;
further toward a center: the interior rooms of a house.
- of or pertaining to that which is within;
inside: an interior view.
- situated well inland from the coast or border: the interior towns of a country.
- of or pertaining to the inland.
- domestic: interior trade.
- private or hidden;
inner: interior negotiations of the council.
- pertaining to the mind or soul;
mental or spiritual: the interior life.
- the internal or inner part;
- the inside part of a building, considered as a whole from the point of view of artistic design or general effect, convenience, etc.
- a single room or apartment so considered.
- a pictorial representation of the inside of a room.
- the inland parts of a region, country, etc.: the Alaskan interior.
- the domestic affairs of a country as distinguished from its foreign affairs: the Department of the Interior.
- the inner or inward nature or character of anything.
- the largest open set contained in a given set, as the points in a circle not including the boundary.
Smokesmoke (smōk),USA pronunciation n., v., smoked, smok•ing.
- the visible vapor and gases given off by a burning or smoldering substance, esp. the gray, brown, or blackish mixture of gases and suspended carbon particles resulting from the combustion of wood, peat, coal, or other organic matter.
- something resembling this, as vapor or mist, flying particles, etc.
- something unsubstantial, evanescent, or without result: Their hopes and dreams proved to be smoke.
- an obscuring condition: the smoke of controversy.
- an act or spell of smoking something, esp. tobacco: They had a smoke during the intermission.
- something for smoking, as a cigar or cigarette: This is the best smoke on the market.
- a homemade drink consisting of denatured alcohol and water.
- a system of solid particles suspended in a gaseous medium.
- a bluish or brownish gray color.
- go up or end in smoke, to terminate without producing a result;
be unsuccessful: All our dreams went up in smoke.
- to give off or emit smoke, as in burning.
- to give out smoke offensively or improperly, as a stove.
- to send forth steam or vapor, dust, or the like.
- to draw into the mouth and puff out the smoke of tobacco or the like, as from a pipe or cigarette.
- to ride or travel with great speed.
- to flee.
- to abscond.
- to draw into the mouth and puff out the smoke of: to smoke tobacco.
- to use (a pipe, cigarette, etc.) in this process.
- to expose to smoke.
- to fumigate (rooms, furniture, etc.).
- to cure (meat, fish, etc.) by exposure to smoke.
- to color or darken by smoke.
- smoke out:
- to drive from a refuge by means of smoke.
- to force into public view or knowledge;
reveal: to smoke out the leaders of the spy ring.
Bombbomb (bom),USA pronunciation n.
- [Mil.]a projectile, formerly usually spherical, filled with a bursting charge and exploded by means of a fuze, by impact, or otherwise, now generally designed to be dropped from an aircraft.
- any similar missile or explosive device used as a weapon, to disperse crowds, etc.: a time bomb; a smoke bomb.
- Also called volcanic bomb. [Geol.]a rough spherical or ellipsoidal mass of lava, ejected from a volcano and hardened while falling.
- See aerosol bomb.
- [Football.]a long forward pass, esp. one to a teammate who scores a touchdown.
- an absolute failure;
fiasco: The play was a bomb and closed after two performances.
- [Chiefly Brit.]an overwhelming success: The novel is selling like a bomb.
- [Jazz.]a sudden, unexpected accent or rhythmic figure played by a drummer during a performance.
- a lead or lead-lined container for transporting and storing radioactive materials.
- the bomb:
- See atomic bomb.
- nuclear weapons collectively.
- a spectacular program or system failure.
- [Slang.]a powerful automobile or other vehicle.
- to hurl bombs at or drop bombs upon, as from an airplane;
bombard: The enemy planes bombed the city.
- to explode by means of a bomb or explosive.
- to deliberately cause (a computer system) to fail with a program written for the purpose.
- to hurl or drop bombs.
- to explode a bomb or bombs.
- [Slang.]to be or make a complete failure, esp. to fail to please or gain an audience;
flop (sometimes fol. by out): His last play bombed on Broadway. The business bombed out with a $25,000 debt.
- (of a computer program or system) to fail spectacularly.
- [Informal.]to move very quickly: They came bombing through here on their motorcycles at 2 a. m.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Hi , this blog post is about Car Interior Smoke Bomb #5 Eric Bonzarâ The Morning Journal A \\\. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 688 x 459. It's file size is only 64 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your computer, you can Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Car Interior Smoke Bomb.
If you already have kids that are produced outdated, the usage of this style applies. If your children are toddlers, you must stay away from these shades. Why? Yes of course, in order to avoid the impression of dirty that induced in having fun with your favorite furniture since not him youngsters.
A lot more hues that you could employ not to give selected effects about your home furniture's utilization layout. It is possible to choose brown leaves in case you pick Car Interior Smoke Bomb #5 Eric Bonzarâ The Morning Journal A \\\ that caused the mysterious, for natural coloring. By introducing the colour dark for a classy and sleek effect might be manifested.
Particularly if you've animals such as cats or pets, must avoid furniture and accessories' usage is bright. You will be frustrated with extra attention. The colour that is white is generally rapidly obvious soil or if spots. Furniture you will soon be impressed rapidly obsolete and rundown, thus you can forget elegant.