Amberam•ber (am′bər),USA pronunciation n.
- a pale yellow, sometimes reddish or brownish, fossil resin of vegetable origin, translucent, brittle, and capable of gaining a negative electrical charge by friction and of being an excellent insulator: used for making jewelry and other ornamental articles.
- the yellowish-brown color of resin.
- of the color of amber;
yellowish-brown: amber fields of grain.
- made of amber: amber earrings.am′ber•like′, am′ber•y, am′ber•ous, adj.
Ledled (led),USA pronunciation v.
- pt. and pp. of lead 1.
light-emitting diode: a semiconductor diode that emits light when conducting current and is used in electronic equipment, esp. for displaying readings on digital watches, calculators, etc.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Barbar1 (bär),USA pronunciation n., v., barred, bar•ring, prep.
- a relatively long, evenly shaped piece of some solid substance, as metal or wood, used as a guard or obstruction or for some mechanical purpose: the bars of a cage.
- an oblong piece of any solid material: a bar of soap; a candy bar.
- the amount of material in a bar.
- an ingot, lump, or wedge of gold or silver.
- a long ridge of sand, gravel, or other material near or slightly above the surface of the water at or near the mouth of a river or harbor entrance, often constituting an obstruction to navigation.
- anything that obstructs, hinders, or impedes;
barrier: a bar to important legislation.
- a counter or place where beverages, esp. liquors, or light meals are served to customers: a snack bar; a milk bar.
- a barroom or tavern.
- (in a home) a counter, small wagon, or similar piece of furniture for serving food or beverages: a breakfast bar.
- the legal profession.
- the practicing members of the legal profession in a given community.
- any tribunal: the bar of public opinion.
- a band or strip: a bar of light.
- a railing in a courtroom separating the general public from the part of the room occupied by the judges, jury, attorneys, etc.
- a crowbar.
- Also called bar line. the line marking the division between two measures of music.
- See double bar.
- the unit of music contained between two bar lines;
- an objection that nullifies an action or claim.
- a stoppage or defeat of an alleged right of action.
- [Typography.]a horizontal stroke of a type character, as of an A, H, t, and sometimes e.
- (in tracery) a relatively long and slender upright of stone treated as a colonette or molded.
- [Building Trades.]
- an iron or steel shape: I-bar.
- a muntin.
- one of a pair of metal or cloth insignia worn by certain commissioned officers.
- bars, the transverse ridges on the roof of the mouth of a horse.
- a space between the molar and canine teeth of a horse into which the bit is fitted.
- (in a bridle) the mouthpiece connecting the cheeks.
- bride2 (def. 1).
- a horizontal band, narrower than a fess, that crosses the field of an escutcheon.
- [Obs.]a gateway capable of being barred.
- at bar, [Law.]
- before the court and being tried: a case at bar.
- before all the judges of a court: a trial at bar.
- behind bars, in jail: We wanted the criminal behind bars.
- to equip or fasten with a bar or bars: Bar the door before retiring for the night.
- to block by or as if by bars: The police barred the exits in an attempt to prevent the thief 's escape.
- to prevent or hinder: They barred her entrance to the club.
- to exclude or except: He was barred from membership because of his reputation.
- to mark with bars, stripes, or bands.
but: bar none.
Offoff (ôf, of ),USA pronunciation adv.
- so as to be no longer supported or attached: This button is about to come off.
- so as to be no longer covering or enclosing: to take a hat off; to take the wrapping off.
- away from a place: to run off; to look off toward the west.
- away from a path, course, etc.;
aside: This road branches off to Grove City.
- so as to be away or on one's way: to start off early; to cast off.
- away from what is considered normal, regular, standard, or the like: to go off on a tangent.
- from a charge or price: He took 10 percent off for all cash purchases.
- at a distance in space or future time: to back off a few feet; Summer is only a week off.
- out of operation or effective existence: Turn the lights off.
- into operation or action: The alarm goes off at noon.
- so as to interrupt continuity or cause discontinuance: Negotiations have been broken off.
- in absence from work, service, a job, etc.: two days off at Christmas.
utterly: to kill off all the inhabitants.
- with prompt or ready performance: to dash a letter off.
- to fulfillment, or into execution or effect: The contest came off on the appointed day.
- into nonexistence or nothingness: My headache passed off soon.
- so as to be delineated, divided, or apportioned: Mark it off into equal parts.
- away from a state of consciousness: I must have dozed off.
- away from the land, a ship, the wind, etc.
- get it off. See get (def. 45).
- get off on. See get (def. 49).
- off and on:
- Also, on and off. with intervals between;
intermittently: to work off and on.
- on alternate tacks.
- off with:
- take away;
remove: Off with those muddy boots before you step into this kitchen!
- cut off: Off with his head!
- so as no longer to be supported by, attached to, on, resting on, or unified with: Take your feet off the table! Break a piece of bread off the loaf.
- deviating from: off balance; off course.
- below or less than the usual or expected level or standard: 20 percent off the marked price; I was off my golf game.
- away, disengaged, or resting from: to be off duty on Tuesdays.
- [Informal.]refraining or abstaining from;
denying oneself the pleasure, company, practice, etc., of: He's off gambling.
- away from;
apart or distant from: a village off the main road.
- leading into or away from: an alley off 12th Street.
- not fixed on or directed toward, as the gaze, eyes, etc.: Their eyes weren't off the king for a moment.
- from (a specified source): I bought it off a street vendor.
- from or of, indicating material or component parts: to lunch off cheese and fruit.
- from or by such means or use of: living off an inheritance; living off his parents.
- at some distance to seaward of: off Cape Hatteras.
- off of, [Informal.]off: Take your feet off of the table!
- in error;
wrong: You are off on that point.
- slightly abnormal or not quite sane: He is a little off, but he's really harmless.
- not up to standard;
not so good or satisfactory as usual;
inferior or subnormal: a good play full of off moments.
- no longer in effect, in operation, or in process: The agreement is off.
- stopped from flowing, as by the closing of a valve: The electricity is off.
- in a specified state, circumstance, etc.: to be badly off for money.
- (of time) free from work or duty;
nonworking: a pastime for one's off hours.
- not working at one's usual occupation: We're off Wednesdays during the summer.
- of less than the ordinary activity, liveliness, or lively interest;
slack: an off season in the tourist trade.
doubtful: on the off chance that we'd find her at home.
- more distant;
farther: the off side of a wall.
- (of a vehicle, single animal, or pair of animals hitched side by side) of, being, or pertaining to the right as seen from the rider's or driver's viewpoint (opposed to near): the off horse; the off side.
- starting on one's way;
leaving: I'm off to Europe on Monday. They're off and running in the third race at Aqueduct.
- lower in price or value;
down: Stock prices were off this morning.
- noting one of two like things that is the farther from the shore;
seaward: the off side of the ship.
- [Cricket.]noting or pertaining to that side of the wicket or of the field opposite that on which the batsman stands.
- the state or fact of being off.
- [Cricket.]the off side.
- to go off or away;
leave (used imperatively): Off, and don't come back!
- to kill;
Hi peoples, this picture is about Superior Amber Led Light Bar #4 CJC Off Road. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 637 x 637. This image's file size is just 22 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You could also see more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Amber Led Light Bar.
How do you choose the quality Superior Amber Led Light Bar #4 CJC Off Road that is best? The part of the table will support the features of the home home even as we realize. This table's existence is not simply helpful being a mixture of food, but in addition a direct impact around the design of your kitchen developed. As a result of substantial kitchen counter product at this time, pick the best claim your foresight in evaluating drawbacks and the pros.
Preferably, the kitchen table may be explained good quality if it has a sturdy structure, beautiful tough, stain resistant, simple to clean, heat resistant, and effortless maintenance. But naturally none of the supplies that service every one of the above qualities. Thus, you must adapt in the kitchen, where the aspects that should be outlined to the ailments.