Pinkpink1 (pingk),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est.
- a color varying from light crimson to pale reddish purple.
- any of several plants of the genus Dianthus, as the clove pink or carnation. Cf. pink family.
- the flower of such a plant;
- the highest form or degree;
prime: a runner in the pink of condition.
- (often cap.) Also, pinko. Slang (disparaging). a person with left-wing, but not extreme, political opinions.
- [Business Informal.]a carbon copy, as of a sales slip or invoice, made on pink tissue paper.
- [Fox Hunting.]See pink coat.
- pinkish-tan gabardine trousers formerly worn by military officers as part of the dress uniform.
- the scarlet color of hunting pinks.
- of the color pink: pink marble.
- [Slang](disparaging). holding, or regarded as holding, mildly leftist views, esp. in politics.
- tickled pink. See tickle (def. 8).
Leopardleop•ard (lep′ərd),USA pronunciation n.
- a large, spotted Asian or African carnivore, Panthera pardus, of the cat family, usually tawny with black markings;
the Old World panther: all leopard populations are threatened or endangered.
- the fur or pelt of this animal.
- any of various related cats resembling this animal.
- a lion represented from the side as walking, usually with one forepaw raised, and looking toward the spectator.
- an Anglo-Gallic gold coin issued by Edward III, equal to half a florin, bearing the figure of a leopard.
- a silver Anglo-Gallic coin issued by Henry V.
- (cap.) a 42-ton (38-m ton) West German tank with a 105mm gun.
- to produce (a text, picture, etc.) by applying inked types, plates, blocks, or the like, to paper or other material either by direct pressure or indirectly by offsetting an image onto an intermediate roller.
- to reproduce (a design or pattern) by engraving on a plate or block.
- to form a design or pattern upon, as by stamping with an engraved plate or block: to print calico.
- to cause (a manuscript, text, etc.) to be published in print.
- to write in letters like those commonly used in print: Print your name on these forms.
- to produce (data) in legible alphanumeric or graphic form.
- to indent or mark by pressing something into or upon (something).
- to produce or fix (an indentation, mark, etc.), as by pressure.
- to impress on the mind, memory, etc.
- to fingerprint.
- to apply (a thing) with pressure so as to leave an indentation, mark, etc.: The horses printed their hoofs on the wet grass.
- to produce a positive picture from (a negative) by the transmission of light.
- to take impressions from type, an engraved plate, etc., as in a press.
- to produce by means of a reproduction process: to print in color; to print unevenly.
- to make an image by means of ink, chemical action, etc., as type, engraved plates, etc.: This type is too worn to print cleanly.
- to write in characters such as are used in print: He'd rather print than use longhand.
- to follow the vocation of a printer.
- print in, See burn (def. 36).
- print out, to make a printout of.
- the state of being printed.
- printed lettering, esp. with reference to character, style, or size: This print is too large for footnotes.
- printed material.
- a printed publication, as a newspaper or magazine.
- a picture, design, or the like, printed from an engraved or otherwise prepared block, plate, etc.
- an indentation, mark, etc., made by the pressure of one body or thing on another.
- something with which an impression is made;
a stamp or die.
- a fingerprint.
- a design or pattern on cloth made by dyeing, weaving, or printing with engraved rollers, blocks of wood, stencils, etc.
- a cloth so treated.
- an article of apparel made of this cloth.
- something that has been subjected to impression, as a pat of butter.
- a picture, esp. a positive made from a negative.
- any reproduced image, as a blueprint.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a positive copy of a completed film or filmed program ready for showing;
- in print:
- in printed form;
- (of a book or the like) still available for purchase from the publisher.
- out of print, (of a book or the like) no longer available for purchase from the publisher.
- of, for, or comprising newspapers and magazines: print media.
Rugrug (rug),USA pronunciation n.
- a thick fabric for covering part of a floor, often woven of wool and often having an oblong shape with a border design. Cf. carpet.
- the treated skin of an animal, used as a floor covering: a bear rug.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a piece of thick, warm cloth, used as a coverlet, lap robe, etc.
- cut a rug, [Older Slang.]to dance, esp. to jitterbug.
Hi there, this picture is about Pink Leopard Print Rug (ordinary Animal Print Runner Rug #2). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 952 x 952. This post's file size is just 308 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your computer, you might Click here. You also too download more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Animal Print Runner Rug.
Maybe it has been a while since you and a thrift-store 've visited, or even one 've never be visited by you? You'll really shed, in that case. Occasionally you are able to report some couch is great enough, although typically they have things that are cheaper than home furnishings.
It could seem differently when within your home and in comparison to products, though some might seem great while in the shop. To avoid this from occurring, it is easy to find swatches at your home improvement shop, or just have a photo of your trial for comparison things.
If you choose to obtain a Pink Leopard Print Rug (ordinary Animal Print Runner Rug #2), make sure to purchase at the store. Before they acquire products most people do not think to examine the goods. Challenging to replace the furniture in a few furniture outlets. Carry samples of shades whenever you look for classical and conventional fixtures.